Located just 5 minutes drive from Orbost, in the legendary ‘Man from Snowy River’ country, 6’Oclock shadows is a beautifully appointed 4-bedroom property (sleeping up to 8 guests), featuring an outdoor patio and dining areas and 2.5 acres of mature gardens and lawns.
The large wood-burning fireplace in the lounge is perfect for cosy winter nights. The expansive lawns provide space for a game of backyard cricket. The home is surrounded by beautiful trees – and did we mention the views? The mist in the morning or late afternoon is mesmerising.
– King bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, with a desk space and coffee area
– Queen bedroom, with ensuite and desk space
– Two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom (bathtub with shower over it)
– TV room
– Dining table and open fireplace in the main lounge
– Undercover patio with outdoor dining area
– Fire pit and BBQ
– Laundry with washer and dryer, vacuum, mop and cleaning supplies
– AC split systems for heating and cooling
– Extra portable bed available by prior arrangement
– The Home is one level (no internal stairs).
– The main front door entrance has 2 steps from the parking area to the Front Door – or drive around to the garage, where there is flat access and no steps.
Feed the birds, soak up the serenity of the landscaped gardens, play on the lawn, entertain, sit by the open fire, enjoy a BBQ, relax – go on: spoil yourself!