Old Erowal Bay, New South Wales
Bimbala Cottage is a 100 year old, 3 bedroom property centrally located in stunning Jervis Bay.
With 11ft original wood panelled walls, ornate ceilings, fireplace, and sash windows to capture the coastal breeze from the lake situated at the end of the street, Bimbala Cottage welcomes you in a way that only old properties can – with a warm and genuine embrace.
Bimbala Cottage sleeps 6 people (2 queen beds, 2 single beds), and has 3 living areas comprising a quiet room, a lounge room with smart tv, and a large rumpus room with a ping pong table and 80s arcade machine (boasting over 400 games). A newly installed outdoor gazebo has a BBQ and outdoor setting for entertaining. Additionally, guests are afforded the opportunity of using our 4 bikes, fishing rods, picnic table and blanket and beach buggy to enjoy some of the finest beaches on the planet that are a short distance away.
Bimbala Cottage is full of light and is a sanctuary of calm. Perfect for small groups of family, friends or just to reconnect with yourself and take some respite from the demands of life. If you are a carer, or know of a carer who deserves a break, we offer a lovely discount and welcome you to get in touch with us.
- Provision of a Floor / Site Plan With Measurements to Guest
- Photos of all Bathrooms / Toilets in Property Listings
- Step-Free Shower / Hand-Held Shower
- On-Site Parking with > 2.4m Width
- Dimmable Lights
- Calming / Monochrome Colour Scheme
- Sensor Lights on Arrival
- Recycling / Waste Sorting Facilities
- Energy Efficient / Passive Design
- Sustainable Furnishings
- Rainwater Collection
- Offer Reusable Shopping Bags
- Amenities / Food Stocks from Local Suppliers
Hosted by Ally Oyston
Joined on 2022-Nov-20 09:16:35