Fallow Ridge Retreat
Dunedin, South Island Regions
Less than an hour from Dunedin but a million miles from anywhere, Fallow Ridge Retreat is a luxurious 2-person cabin nestled in the tussocks, just waiting for you to explore.
Set upon rugged hill country farmland, this private sanctuary guarantees peace, quiet and 360 degrees of tranquility.
This secluded and bespoke retreat combines natural materials and an earthy, moody palette to create a relaxing and grounding escape.
Architecturally designed and carefully curated, enjoy high-end finishes, plush furnishings and luxe amenities plus a celebration of local produce.
Fallow Ridge Retreat is carefully tucked into the hillside with a living earth roof, the exterior wrapped in NZ Larch and solar powered. The surrounding landscape is raw and wild – dominated by silver tussocks and shist rock outcrops. We have a strong environmental ethos and the retreat is designed for the eco-conscious traveller without compromising on style, luxury, or comfort.
Fallow Ridge features a haven of calm and comfort in a unique location that promotes embracing a slow existence – one we too often go without.
Whether you’re an inquisitive traveller, seeking a romantic weekend, celebrating something special or simply needing some time out, we have you covered. It is simply the perfect place to do nothing for a while whilst basking in the rugged splendour that surrounds you.
- Photos of all Bathrooms / Toilets in Property Listings
- Step-Free Shower / Hand-Held Shower
- On-Site Parking with > 2.4m Width
- All Door Widths > 800mm
- Dimmable Lights
- Calming / Monochrome Colour Scheme
- Noise-Dampening Measures (not an echoey space, eg: double-glazing, carpet etc)
- No Synthetic Smells
- Sensor Lights on Arrival
- Recycling / Waste Sorting Facilities
- Energy Efficient / Passive Design
- Sustainable Furnishings
- Use of Green Energy and/or Solar Panels
- Green / Sustainable Cleaning / Body Products
- Amenities / Food Stocks from Local Suppliers
Hosted by Sarah Smith
Joined on 2022-Nov-22 05:56:54