Sage at Streaky Bay
Streaky Bay, South Australia
Welcome to the beautiful Sage at Streaky Bay, an idyllic retreat nestled on the breathtaking Eyre Peninsula.
This award-winning haven redefines the art of hosted accommodation, seamlessly fusing modern country charm with the quintessential Australian coastal vibe.
From the moment you step into Sage, you’ll be in a sense of relaxation, as if you’ve arrived at your second home, luxury by the sea.
Sage is a place where you can gather with friends and family to craft unforgettable memories. When you stay with us, the entire house becomes your private sanctuary, and we invite you to savor a complimentary breakfast featuring locally sourced treasures such as fresh bread, honey, jam, milk, cereals, a handpicked selection of local teas, and coffee.
Arrive to a freshly made meal or platter on arrival while you immerse yourself in uninterrupted views of Streaky Bay, mesmerising sunsets and a sweeping ocean panorama, just 2 kilometers from the heart of the town, Sage provides ample space for you to unwind and rejuvenate. With no immediate neighbours, except perhaps the cows or sheep passing by.
Sage isn’t just a beach house; it’s a luxurious haven that caters to your every need. It’s a place where you can indulge in entertainment for all ages, making it perfect for couples seeking an intimate escape, families looking for quality time together, or guests eager to savor the delectable local cuisine thoughtfully provided by your hosts.
This splendid retreat features four generously appointed bedrooms, a dedicated children’s wing, and a vibrant activity hub. Sage beckons as a haven where you can unwind, connect, and experience the best that Streaky Bay has to offer. Your journey begins here, with Sage at Streaky Bay, where cherished moments are born and cherished.
Indulge in the exclusive in-house offerings of catering, massage, yoga and beach dinners, picnics and experiences elevating your stay at Sage
- Provision of a Floor / Site Plan With Measurements to Guest
- Photos of all Bathrooms / Toilets in Property Listings
- Step-Free Shower / Hand-Held Shower
- On-Site Parking with > 2.4m Width
- Calming / Monochrome Colour Scheme
- Noise-Dampening Measures (not an echoey space, eg: double-glazing, carpet etc)
- No Synthetic Smells
- Sensor Lights on Arrival
- Recycling / Waste Sorting Facilities
- Composting Facilities
- Energy Efficient / Passive Design
- No Single-Use Plastic
- Sustainable Furnishings
- Rainwater Collection
- Food Grown / Harvested on Site
- Wastewater Treatment & Reuse
- Use of Green Energy and/or Solar Panels
- Green / Sustainable Cleaning / Body Products
- Offer Reusable Shopping Bags
- Amenities / Food Stocks from Local Suppliers
Hosted by Monique Necic
Joined on 2023-Oct-13 23:53:16