Aunty Olives is a charming 2-bedroom cottage nestled in the picturesque coastal town of Stansbury, located on the Southern Yorke Peninsula. Whether you’re a couple seeking a romantic getaway or a small family yearning for quality time together, Aunty Olives offer the perfect haven for your coastal escape.
Immerse yourself in the art of coastal living as you step into the beautifully styled interiors creating an ambience of comfort and relaxation. Our attention to detail extends to every aspect, from the fully stocked kitchen complete with loose-leaf teas, fresh coffee beans, cookies and more to the thoughtfully curated collection of books, games, puzzles, and art supplies, ensuring your stay is truly exceptional.
Aunty Olives has:
– 2 large sized bedrooms, a master with King Bed and a second bedroom with Queen Bed. Both rooms have carpeted floors, heating and cooling and storage.
– A separate lounge with everything you need, including TV, Record Player, DVD, Movies and more.
– A large, fully stocked kitchen with coffee machine, microwave, large freestanding cooker, full-size fridge and more.
– Dining Room, Bathroom plus a separate toilet and cosy snug with books, games, art supplies and more plus a cute outdoor laundry
– And lastly a large fully enclosed backyard with outdoor patio complete with day bed, seating, Webber bbq and firepit in the winter.
Located just a short 5-minute walk from the foreshore, the award-winning Dalrymple Hotel and in close proximity to explore the region’s beaches, walking trails, art trails and salt lakes, Aunty Olives presents a unique experience that goes beyond a mere accommodation. Discover the tranquillity of this coastal oasis, where you can unwind, rejuvenate, and create lasting memories.