Nook On The Hill
Halls Gap, Victoria
Djab Wurrung / Gariwerd Country
Nook On The Hill is a unique hand-crafted house located at the foothills of the beautiful Gariwerd/Grampians mountain ranges. Sleeping up to two adults, it’s just a 10 minute drive to Halls Gap. This gorgeous little house was designed and built by Benjamin Bailey-Webb using sustainable materials and building techniques.
Surrounded by a rewilded native Australian garden, the Nook is an experience built with passion, patience and love to deliver a truly one of a kind offering. Treat yourself to a weekend away; lay in bed each morning and marvel at the awe-inspiring view, wander through the native garden nursing a warm cuppa, escape with a book in the cosy reading nook, sit by the fire pit indulging in local cheeses and wine, then gaze into the glittering night sky as you soak in the outdoor tub.
After calling this wonderful little house “home”, Benj and his partner Holly would now love to share it with the world.
- Photos of all Bathrooms / Toilets in Property Listings
- On-Site Parking with > 2.4m Width
- Dimmable Lights
- Noise-Dampening Measures (not an echoey space, eg: double-glazing, carpet etc)
- No Synthetic Smells
- Sensor Lights on Arrival
- Recycling / Waste Sorting Facilities
- Composting Facilities
- Energy Efficient / Passive Design
- Sustainable Furnishings
- Use of Green Energy and/or Solar Panels
- All-Electric Infrastructure
- Green / Sustainable Cleaning / Body Products
- Amenities / Food Stocks from Local Suppliers
Hosted by Benjamin Bailey-Webb
Joined on 2023-Jun-13 02:54:44