WeilHouse Living || Hernani Wilderness Hut
Hernani, New South Wales
Hernani Wilderness Hut is a very special holiday experience, for lovers of nature and pristine natural beauty. Our cleverly restored, off-grid eco-hut is well insulated and configured in an open plan style, sleeping up to nine people in a cozy design that minimises our carbon footprint.
It has been crafted from recycled timber and fittings, with off-grid solar power, slow-combustion fireplace and cooker and has both indoor-outdoor living options to take advantage of the stunning daytime vistas and sparkling night skies.
The hut is situated on the National Trail, so horse lovers can bring their horses and enjoy easy access to one of the longest riding trails in the Southern Hemisphere.
Bushwalkers and nature lovers will delight in the easy access to fishing spots, waterfalls, swimming holes, lookouts and walking trails in the three surrounding National Parks.
Hernani hut is totally private and has 360 degree views of the surrounding rugged bush and pasture allowing you to completely immerse yourself in the stunning surrounds.
The hut is only a short drive to Ebor town for basic supplies, but far enough away to retreat and replenish in a unique and breathtaking setting.
Sleeps: 9 inside
4 x Queen Beds ( 1 upstairs in loft)
1 x Single Bed ( in the loft)
Extra room for camping
1 x Flushing Toilet ( outside)
1 x Shower ( outhouse)
- Provision of a Floor / Site Plan With Measurements to Guest
- Photos of all Bathrooms / Toilets in Property Listings
- On-Site Parking with > 2.4m Width
- Step-Free Entry
- Calming / Monochrome Colour Scheme
- Noise-Dampening Measures (not an echoey space, eg: double-glazing, carpet etc)
- No Synthetic Smells
- Recycling / Waste Sorting Facilities
- Energy Efficient / Passive Design
- No Single-Use Plastic
- Sustainable Furnishings
- Rainwater Collection
- Wastewater Treatment & Reuse
- Use of Green Energy and/or Solar Panels
- Green / Sustainable Cleaning / Body Products
- Offer Reusable Shopping Bags
- Amenities / Food Stocks from Local Suppliers
Hosted by Susan Weil
Joined on 2023-Mar-12 00:27:44